Frequently Asked Questions
What are your hours?
Xpressman is open and staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year
What is your service area?
We can deliver same-day throughout the New England region and the states of New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey
How do I arrange to get an account?
Call Xpressman Customer Service at 781-300-2030 and our customer service experts will help you
I’d prefer not to have an account right now. But I would like a delivery made. What can I do?
Call Xpressman Customer Service at 781-300-2030. Money orders and company checks are accepted
What is Internet Order Entry?
Internet Order Entry allows you to log in to your secure account number and place a request for services online! You can track your delivery from time of pickup, en-route status and delivery time. Get reports online, too
What do you deliver?
Xpressman facilitates the delivery of documents, packages, freight, large appliances, office and medical equipment, pharmaceuticals among an almost unlimited number of different commodities
What don’t you deliver?
Xpressman does not deliver alcoholic beverages, artwork, jewelry, furs, currency, precious metals, or negotiable instruments.
Are your services guaranteed?
Yes. Xpressman guarantees customers the right to on-time deliveries, competitive prices, courteous treatment, accurate billing, reliable service
What do I need to have when calling in a request for service?
If possible please have complete ship to information; company name, contact name, address, telephone number and zip
code. This will speed our ability to serve you better!
How should I prepare my packages for shipping?
- When possible use a new box
- Used boxes should be rigid with no punctures, tears, rips or corner damage
- Remove old labels and shipping marking from the box
- Choose a box strength that is suitable for the contents
- Never exceed the maximum gross weight of the box, usually printed on the Box Maker’s Certificate on the boxes bottom flap
- Cushion the contents of the box and wrap each item separately
- Fragile items need suitable separation from each other and clearance from the corners and sides of the box
- Each item should be surrounded by at least 2 inches of cushioning and placed at least 2 inches from the walls of the box
- Items should not move when you shake the container